Long-term corporate sponsors
The principal organisations involved in setting up the Centre at Cuckoo Weir included:
- Baroness van Heemstra Charitable Trust
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
- Jean Sainsbury Animal Welfare Trust
The following organisations have provided significant financial and other support to Swan Lifeline over the years and we are most grateful to them for their continuing assistance:
We also gratefully acknowledge the many contributions from smaller companies, trusts, and of course individuals.
Opportunities for new sponsors
We are always pleased to hear from new companies wishing to sponsor our work. Possibilities include:
- Sponsor a swan-pen: £500 per annum will help pay for the food for the swans, we will record your generosity in the Newsletter and on the pen itself.
- A dress-down day at work, perhaps with an in-house raffle or competition to draw the best swan - though we do not promise to publish it....
- Display a poster for our Open Day and/or donate some product.
- Sponsor the cost of printing and posting the Newsletter (about £500): we will acknowledge this in the Newsletter.